18-22 September 2023
Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science
ul. Łojasiewicza 11 (map)
The conference of the Polish Society on Relativity aims to bring Polish and foreign relativists together to exchange ideas on a broad range of subjects related to General Relativity.
More about the series of conferences organized by the Polish Society on Relativity can be found here.
Abstracts can be submitted by completing the registration form or by sending an email to
Early registration will be open till 30.06.2023.
Late registration will open on 01.07.2023 and close on 31.08.2023.
To register to the 9th Conference of the Polish Society on Relativity and check the conference fees choose the registration tab.
- Fernando Barbero (Spanish National Research Council)
- Eric Chassande-Mottin (French National Centre for Scientific Research)
- Jose A. Font (University of Valencia)
- Elena Giorgi (Columbia University)
- Maciej Dunajski (University of Cambridge)
- Leandros Perivolaropoulos (University of Ioannina)
- Bartłomiej Zgirski (Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center)
The programme of the conference can be found here.
- Edward Malec (Jagiellonian University, chair)
- Piotr Chruściel (University of Vienna)
- Mariusz Dąbrowski (University of Szczecin)
- Piotr Jaranowski (University of Białystok)
- Jerzy Kowalski-Glikman (University of Wroclaw)
- Andrzej Królak (Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Jerzy Lewandowski (University of Warsaw)
- Marek Rogatko (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University)
Local Organizing Committee
- Patryk Mach (Jagiellonian University, chair)
- Adam Cieślik (Jagiellonian University)
- Jakub Gizbert-Studnicki (Jagiellonian University)
- Andrzej Görlich (Jagiellonian University)
- Jakub Mielczarek (Jagiellonian University)
- Andrzej Odrzywołek (Jagiellonian University)
- Sebastian Szybka (Jagiellonian University)
- Karol Urbański (Jagiellonian University)
- Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science, Jagiellonian University
- University of Warsaw